Perhaps you want to hear your life calling more clearly, develop your leadership capacity so you can make your next career move, improve daily work/life integration, get tailored Connected Parenting support, or more clearly communicate feelings, needs and expectations with your partner.
Kiran is valued by her clients as a trusted confidante, skilled guide and unconditional ally who uses Connected Parenting tools, The Enneagram personality development system, Playing Big visualizations, journaling, mindful awareness, metta meditation, project management tools and daily habit development to help you identify and achieve your goals.
Private Coaching is offered by phone, via video or face-to-face at her Palo Alto home office or on walk and talk sessions at a loved, local park.
Private Coaching Modules:
Kiran has found that modern parents are looking for support in different areas of their lives. Below is a list of the most common. Please select the one(s) that interest you to schedule a free consultation. Your program will be tailored to fit you.
The Connected Self:
From self-sacrifice to self-realization
- Enneagram Personality Development Assessment
- Core Strengths Character Assessment
- From Inner Critic to Inner Mentor
- Core Desired Feelings
- Authentic Success
- Mindfulness and Compassion based meditation
- Self care and wellness
The Connected Couple:
From disconnection to intimacy
- Non-Violent Communication
- The 5 Love Languages
- The Enneagram for Couples
- 50/50 To Do List Inventory and Redesign
- Gratitude, appreciation, wellness daily exercises
- Vision for ideal couplehood and family management
The Connected Career:
From overwhelmed to fulfilled
- New Moms: Return to Work After Maternity Leave
- Work-Life Integration
- The Career Within You
- Finding Your Own North Star
- Mindful Parent, Mindful Leader
- 360 Review
The Connected Parent:
From control to connection
- Connected Parenting
- Mindfulness Practices
- Parenting with Presence
- Parenting Without Power Struggles
- Positive Parenting
- For Parent of Children Age 2-teen
The Connected Family:
From chaos to communication
- Designing your Family Mission Statement
- Implementing your Family Connection Plan
- Connecting with Your Tween or Teen
- 10 Pillars of Health
- Family culture building: gratitude, service, creativity and compassion in a modern, disconnected world.
The Connected school:
From external achievement to authentic success
- School redesign/leadership coaching for principals and teachers.
- Choosing a good educational fit for your child.
- Advocating for your child's emotional and learning needs at school.
- How to integrate Mindful Schools' meditation curriculum into your child's school or classroom (Kiran is available as a consultant to teach and train teachers/parents to teach this curriculum).